My website is in process! I am retooling it so it reflects the bodies of work–and thought–I am building today. Yes, I know that a website should be more than just a repository of images or ideas…but this is the way I have used mine until now.
In October 2013, I was blessed with an opportunity to take a position at Bismarck State College. I left service at St. Alexius after 6 years and many good memories. It was a tough transition, a necessary change, and my new job description includes…SUMMERS OFF! WOW!
So, for the first time in a good number of years, my days are my own and I am making new work like crazy. I also decided to apply for an artist’s booth at the Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival, August 3-10. I am concentrating on two areas of work right now: hand-patterned silk and copper/brass inspiration medals.
In the days to come, you’ll see my website grow and change in the following ways:
- the Blog section will be first and I’ll try to post (with pix) every couple of days on what I am doing;
- there will be a tabs for the silks and for the inspiration medals, so these are easy to find;
- work in other genres will have a home in a Gallery tab;
- videos will continue to be separate;
- there will be a new For Purchase tab, showing work that is currently for sale and how to reach me if you wish to buy; and,
- the Contact Me! tab will have a form for you to use, should you wish to reach out.
Because I am an artist and NOT a web designer, I think it could take a few weeks to get all this accomplished, so thank you in advance for you patience! It will be worth it–I am really proud of my new work and so ready for you to see it.